Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Shoebox Cards

Hi everyone~

It is a yucky day here in Wisconsin. The weather man said that we had one

of the coldest and wettest Octobers on record,

so I was hoping the weather would change with the calendar. And I had

my fingers crossed that we would still get the 'Indian Summer' we didn't have yet this Fall.

But today we have snowflurries in the air again!!!!


I thought I would share some more of those shoebox cards I made

last Tuesday with my dear friends.

I always enjoy my day with them. What could be better

than good company and making lots of cool cards.

Hope you will enjoy them.


The first one is one of my projects. I used this festive cow from Penny Black

to make this holiday greeting card.
(We don't have any that look like this in our barn- hmmm.)
The paper is from SU- and again we used the Cuttlebug

to make the snowflakes for the background. The snowflake punches are from

EK Success and Martha Stewart. The image is colored with copics

and added some stickles. Pretty simple.

This is the outside of one of Donna's cards. We used the Cuttlebug again

(we could be called he Cuttlebuggers!) hee hee.

The sentiment was stamped on vellum and wrapped around the card

and we added some gold star stickers.

On the inside we finished it by coloring this stamped image with copics.The next two cards were Dorothy's projects. The first one was made using

this set from Stampin' Up. We stamped both the
sprig and the sentiment on gold metallic cardstock embossed it in gold.
Added the gold ribbon and we had a very elegant Holiday card.
This one was made with another set from SU. Embossed it with a

green glittery embossing powder. The white paper was cut with a deckle edged cutter.
We finished it with a green ribbon and another quick but beautiful card.


I have a few more to show you later- thanks for stopping by and
I hope you will come back soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment