Thursday, November 19, 2009

Colour Create Challenge- Merry Kiss-mouse

Hi Everyone~

Hope you are all having a nice evening. This is a card I made for the Colour Create Challenge. The challenge is to use red, green and white. I had these little mice sitting on my stamping desk and have wanted to ink them up for a few days now, so I thought it would be great for this challenge.
Awwww.....aren't they just the sweetest little mice?
I used my copics to color this image and used my Nesties to cut out the circles. I did some dots with my white gel pen around the dark green circle to pick up some of the dots in the designer paper. The snowflake pattern on the background was made using an embossing folder and my Cuttlebug. I put stickles on the background, snowflake and on the image (even though it doesn't show up very well on the pic). I punced the snowflake out with a Martha Stewart punch and tied some floss through a button. That's about it.

Here is a closer look at the image and snowflake.
Stamps: Stampavie
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and Copics
0, E000, E01, E53, R00, R20, R14, R27, R46, R59, W00, W1, W3, W6, W8, B000, B41, YG05, YG07, YG09, YG11, G05, G28
Cardstock: SU Real Red, Green Galore, Glorious Green and White
Designer Paper: Pebbles Inc.
Stickles: Star Dust
Tools: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug and Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Misc.: Button, Floss and Ribbon
That's all for today, hope you all will return again soon and leave me a comment if you wish.
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. what a fabby cute card ...lovin these mieces to pieces....adorable card hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is Amazing!!! The coloring is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete