Thursday, November 5, 2009

And More Shoebox cards

Hello everyone~


Hope you are all having a great day. The sun is shining here- Yeah!!


It sounds like we are going to have some nicer weather for a few days.




For today I have some more shoebox cards to share with you.









This first one is one that I brought to do. I had this paper and wanted to use it


but didn't know what image to put with it. Everything I had was too big and hid too


much of the paper. So this stamp is a very old one. A very early purchase,


I think one of my girls picked it out when they were younger.


But I have the perfect person in mind for this card.


The penquin stamp is from Stampendous, the snowflakes are from


Great Impressions, and the sentiment is from A Muse


I stamped this little guy with my Momento pad


and colored him with my copics.


Did some stickles to give the snow some sparkle


and white flocking on the little tassle on his hat to give it a little fluff .


The snowflakes were embossd with white embossing powder.


I used my Nesties to cut out the image and the scalloped oval.


I then punched my dp with a scalloped border punch.


And the sentiment was punched with circle punches and I added


a snowflake button and tied it with some twine.


That's it pretty easy card.



This is a pic of the image, I must work on my photography skills,


I am not the best picture taker!!!





And a close up of the sentiment and button.


The next one is from Tracy. She tried a new venture with this one-


a digital image.


None of us have tried these yet. But isn't this image


from Mo Manning so adorable?!


We used copics to do the coloring and a doodler to doodle the border.


The sentiment is from SU and punched with circle punches.


The flower is punched with the SU scalloped circle punch and


a big brad in the center. I snipped the scallop to give the 'petals'


more definition and added some white gel pen to the brad


to dress it up a bit.


Another easy peasy card.









This is a close up of the image, aren't these two just adorably naughty looking?!


My mom thought they should be boys instead of girls!! Too funny!





This is it for today. Hope you all have a great day.





Lisa








1 comment: