Friday, November 6, 2009

Last of the Shoebox Cards

Hello All~

These are the last two cards we made at our last gathering. Both of the projects were brought by my friend Tracy. On the first one Tracy again used that adorable digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil. She showed us how you can resize the images to suit you needs. Isn't that just so cool about these digital images. How many times have you had a stamp you would like to use but the size wasn't right for the project?? We made a folded card that would be great to enclose a gift card or even some other sort of small flat gift.
Here is the card tied with multiple colored ribbons..... and here it is opened. We colored the image with copics. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up and punched with the slot punch.


A close up view of the image.
The next one is from a card kit that Tracy had got a while back. It included these neat vellum envelopes. The insde card pulls out with the attached ribbon. The entire card fits into a square envelope.

We used this really cute Santa from Great Impressions (I really like cute Santas). We again used our copics. As you can tell copics are our weapon of choice.



This is the inside part of the card.
Hope you enjoyed the rest of our shoebox cards, I thought I better get them all posted before we meet again and create more projects to share. I hope you will all have a wonderful weekend and come back to see me again. Thank you for letting me share with you.
Lisa




1 comment:

  1. I love the way the card opens up, and the stepsisters image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete