Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa's Busy In The Kitchen

Hi Everyone~

I have a quick post for you today- I have to take the dog to the vet to have his leg checked. I made this card using this very cute Santa baking up some Christmas cookies. I again made another easel card, I just love them. They are so cute to display.

This is the card propped up in it's easel position. I just love this Santa from WOJ. He's the only man you will catch baking in my kitchen. LOL!! I colored him in with copics and added some white gel pen. The fur trim on his hat is fuzzed up with Fun Flock.



This is a view of the front of the card.
And this is a pic of the image.
Stamps: Whiff of Joy
Ink: Memento, copics and white gel pen
Paper: SU and Gooseberry Patch
Embellies: Ribbon from Michael's (last year), Buttons from WalMart and Stickles
That's it for today unless I get a chance to stamp a little later. *fingers crossed* Have a lovely day (the sun is shining beautifully here but.... it is very cold). Come see me again.
Lisa




2 comments:

  1. Awww, how super cute! I just love your coloring - always perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, Your cards are gorgeous! Great talking with you yesterday. Happy New Year!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete