Sunday, February 7, 2010

You Little Devil!

Hello All~
Sorry for the long absence. I promise to get back into blogging and post more regularly.
So here is a look at a card I made for Valentine's Day. I made it for the Mojo Monday Challenge but, had computer issues and I didn't get it posted on time. Oh well at least I have another Valentine card to send out to a special someone.


This is a pretty simple card. I colored this little devil with my copics and added some glitter and stickles. This cute little guy is from WhipperSnapper. I used my Nesties to cut the circles and added these little rhinestone hearts that I picked up at Michael's. I put a strip of the chocolate chip paper under the ribbon, because it just didn't show up right on the melon mambo.
Here is a closer look at the image. The sparkles just don't show up on the picture as they do on the card.
Stamps: WhipperSnapper and Stampendous
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo and Real Red from SU
DP: American Crafts
Ink: Memento, Copics, and SU
Ribbon: stash
Embellishments: Michael's
Well that is it....I hope you enjoyed this little Valentine.... and please let a little comment for me if you would like. See you all soon.
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Lisa! Glad to see you back and all your awesome creations!
    Cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete