Friday, December 4, 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Hi All~

We are getting some snow here and I don't like it.....Brrrrrr!! I am NOT a Winter lover. I will take Summer any day.

This is a card I made for the Sketch Saturday Challenge. I decided to make it into an easel card, but I did follow the sketch the best I could. I used this card on Tuesday for my shoebox card when I got together with my stamping friends. I used this cute stamp from Stampavie and colored it with copics.


This is another view of the front....
and this is a closer looksy at the image. It was fun to color. I added some highlights with my white gel pen. I also put white Fun Flock on the hat and Polar White Flower Soft on the tree. And stickles on the snow.
Stamps: Stampavie and Fiskars
Ink: Memento, Copics and gel pen
Paper: Bazzill, SU and DP from Cosmo Cricket
Tools: SU Word Window punch, Snowflake border and Snowflake from Martha Stewart
Embellishments: Rhinestones and Button from Stash
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend! Please stop by again.
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment