Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum!

Hello friends~

Sorry it has been a few days. There just seems to be so much to do lately. Tuesday I had a wonderful day with my dear friends, Donna, Tracy and Dorothy, we went to Minneapolis and visited some stores and took in a class at Archiver's. Oh what a fun day I had and with such great company. We did get into some snow and yucky roads on the way home, but we made it safely.

This is another easel card I made with this very cute High Hopes stamp. I used my copics to color the image. I just love these easel cards and they are so easy to make.



This is a view of the front. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the paper. The snowflakes are made using a Martha punch and adding brad to the center.



This is a closer look at the image, I did a little doodling around the border.....
and a closer look at the embellishments and sentiment.
Stamps: High Hopes, Stampendous and Penny Black (sentiment inside)
Ink: Memento, SU Doodle pen and Copics
Tools: MS snowflake punch, SU scalloped border punch, Cuttlebug and embossing folder
Embellishments: Brads, twill tape and twine from my stash
That's it, stop back soon- I hope to get more cards on here. If you wish let me a comment, I look forward to reading them. Take care and have a great evening.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment