Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sweet Candy Cane Tilda

Hello Everyone~

It's been a while. I hope everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving had a good one. I sure did, it is always nice to be with family, not to mention all the delish food.
The extra people in the house last weekend made for a busy one, but I love having my kids home. Heidi, my youngest, had to work this weekend so she was unable to spend Thanksgiving with us. I did get a chance to do a LITTLE, and I mean little, Christmas shopping on Friday. I didn't want to fight the crowds, I did that last year and that was enough fun to last me for a while, so I went out a little later with my Mom after the big sales were done. On Tuesday I met with my stamping pals and we made some Christmas cards (I will post them later). So I finally sat down and stamped this today.

I made this card for the Just Magnolia Challenge but think I missed it. I had some problems with my camera. BUT I do have a card for you to see and one less card on my list to make!! I used this adorable Tilda with Candy Cane from Magnolia...isn't she so cute?! She is colored with copics. I found this designer paper, and was so sad that I took the last sheets of it (well at least someone was sweet enough to let me one of each) I love it!


Here are the snowflakes I made for embellishments......



this is the tag I made....
and this is a close up of the image. Oh! she is soooo CUTE!!
Stamps: Magnolia and dollar stamp from Michaels
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Always Artichoke, Distressing Ink Antique Linen, and Copics
Paper: SU Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red, Bazzill
DP: Figgy Pudding from Basic Grey
Tools: SU Tag Punches and Scalloped Border, Martha Snowflake and EK Success Snowflake
Embellishments: Brads and Button from stash
That's it...hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping in and come again. And tell me what ya think, I love reading the comments, a big thanks to all of you. Have a great evening.
Lisa




2 comments: