Monday, February 8, 2010

"I Wuf U"

Hello Again!~
First of all, I have to apologize for the pictures....the lighting was terrible....and reds just do not photograph well. This is another little Valentine for one of my sweeties. It is an easel card....because I just love them! They are so fun to display.

I used this cute little puppy from WhipperSnapper....Isn't he so sweet?! I colored him in with my copics and added some stickles for a little glitz. I cut the image out with my Nesties and used a white gel pen to do the dots around the scallops.


This little guy is so quick and easy to color.


Here is a look at the flowers I made using my punches and I slipped the brad through a spacer bead....and even it doesn't show up on the pic....I added some stickles to the brad.
This is the inside. The sentiment is one of those dollar stamps you find at Michael's.....I just love any stamps that are a dollar! I colored it with my SU markers. And used my Martha Stewart lace heart punch for the border.
That is it for tonight. Time to get my body to bed. Hope you all had a great day and had fun taking a look at my card.
And like always I welcome comments!! Hope to 'see' you all tomorrow.
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment