Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Picking Lilacs With Tilda

Hi All~

I hope you are all surviving the winter. We are getting snow here again...and it's blowing a little. I am so ready for spring to be here.....although I was ready for spring in November!!


I used this little Tilda from Magnolia because she reminds me that spring IS coming. This is another easel card....I make lots of these. This is just such an awesome idea...whoever came up with it is a genius!!!
I stamped Tilda with Memento- Tuxedo Black and colored her with copics. I then used my Nesties to cut out the image and distressed it with a little distressing ink. I then put it on SU Blue Bayou and cut around it with scissors because the next size Nestability was just too big.


Here is a view of the card opened up. I used SU Baja Breeze and Blue Bayou along with the very pretty papers from Tres Jolie. I love these papers..........I love the whole collection.

The flowers were made with a punch from EK Success and SU Pale Plum cardstock. The leaves were cut with a die and my cuttlebug. I used the Little Leaves die from SU and Sage Shadow cardstock. Everything was given a little distressing. I then added some little purple pearls to the center of the flowers.
Here is the inside. I used Martha's Lattice Border punch and some of the same papers. The sentiment is from SU and again cut with the Nesties.
Stamps: Magnolia and SU
Ink: Memento, Ranger Distress Ink, SU Close to Cocoa and Copics
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Baja Breeze, Pale Plum and Sage Shadow
DP: Tres Jolie
Ribbon: Bazzill
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities and Various Punches
I hope every one of you have a great day and thanks for taking time to stop in to see me.
xxxxx
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment