Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What a cute little mouse from Stampavie

Hi all~


It is another cold Wisconsin day...rainy and just plain yucky. A big pot of soup sounds good. Doesn't sound like it is going to be nice for a while-
oh well it's a good excuse to stay in and stamp! Yeah!!


My post today is a card I made for a friend that has been sick.
Hoping it will cheer her up and send her get well wishes.


I just got this cute stamp from 7 Kids College Fund, it is from Stampavie and
designed by Tina Wenke. The stamps in her collection are all soooo cute.
I just think this one is adorable and it was so fun to color.
I stamped it in black and colored it with copics and used a few of
my Stampin Up markers too (because of my limited collection of copics).
I used my Nesties to cut out the ovals and added some dots on
the scalloped one with my white gel pen.
The yellow paper is from Bazzil (sorry don't remember the name of the color),
green is Certainly Celery from Stampin Up,
the orange is from a paper pad I picked up at JoAnn's.
The orange is cuttlebugged with the Swiss Dot embossing folder and sanded a bit.
The white is punched with a Martha border punch.
I then added some punched flowers and leaves and some white dots with the old gel pen again and then finished them with some flat backed pearls.
Stamped the sentiment with my Certainly Celery pad using a stamp from Stampin Up.
And last but not least...yep the stickles.

Thanks for looking.
Lisa

1 comment: