Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Twin" cards

Okay here I go again, I am going to give this another try I still have LOTS to learn about this blogging. I am trying to make this appealing to the eye. It's not going the way I want it to. Stamper I am...Blogger/computer expert I am not! Anyhow I wanted to share these two cards I made for two very special little girls as they celebrated their first birthday. I used this absolutely adorable Whipper Snapper stamped it in black and colored it with copics. I then chalked some clouds in the background. I used my Nestabilities to cut it out along with the scalloped mats. The background paper is from heidi grace designs and is so cool it has flocked flowers and a pearly finish to it. I then used a Martha Stewart punch to make the border and added some ribbon. I also punched out some leaves and flowers added polka dots to the flowers with my white gel pen and finally (even though it doesn't show up on the pic real well) added some stickles to the flowers in the wagon and grass. I love stickles and glitter! I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed making these cards for Laney and Rylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment