Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kitty goes for a ride again!!

Hi everyone!
Hope your day is going well. The sun is kinda out today, much nicer than it has been lately.
I have no idea what happened to our Fall......it's MIA!
We seem to have gone right to Winter- ARRGGG!
Hopefully we will get some nice weather yet.
This is a card I made using that cute little Whipper Snapper stamp again.
Sorry it is very similar to an earlier post,
but I was excited to use this designer paper
and try it in these colors. This paper is kinda cool~ it is embossed and
has some sparkle to it (doesn't show up well in the pic).
She is colored with copics and highlghted withthe white gel pen.
The flowers were punched with a Stampin' Up punch
as is the tag at the bottom with the sentiment on it.
The leaves are punched with a Martha Stewart punch
and the brads are from my stash.
I layered the flowers and used my bone folder
to give the a little dimension by curling the petals up.
Here is a closer looksy at the colored image.

....and the inside.

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs and Stampin' Up
Paper: Cloud 9 Designs, Bazzill and Stampin Up'
Ink: Momento, Copics and Stampin' Up
Tools: Martha Stewart and Stampin' Up punches
Embellishments: brads and rick rack are from my stash

Thanks for looking. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment