Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday wish Tilda







Hello friends~


It is sure getting cold here....feels like we skipped autumn and went into winter!
Winter is NOT my favorite season. Hopefully we will still get some warmer weather yet
before the snowflakes fly through the air.

I made this card for my friend's birthday, hope she likes it. I used this adorable Tilda
(but aren't they all??) stamped her in black and colored her with copics and
highlighted with a white gel pen.

Then I cut her out...wew it takes time to cut those images out like that,
but they look so cute when they are cut out completely.

I then used Old Olive, Ruby Red and So Safron cardstock from Stampin' Up and some
decorative paper from heidi grace. I used my Nestabilities to cut the ovals. Not sure if you can see it but I added some dots with my Old Olive marker around the So Safron oval.


I popped one of her boots up with a foam dot to mke it appear in front of the other
(sorry I am not the best photographer).

I folded over the corner on the striped paper and added a button tied with a little twine.
Added some lace and ribbon and finally finished with some primas with brads and
a sprig of leaves punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
The lace, ribbon, button, primas and brads are all from my stash.

Thanks again for looking. Wishing you all a wonderful evening.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment