Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge Week #133

Hi~

Today I am sharing a card I made for the Mojo Monday Challenge. It is so much fun doing these sketch challenges.


I used this cute little Tilda with her little basket of flowers. I used my Copics to color her in and did a little chalking around the Nestability before I removed it. I then dabbed some Stickles around the border of the oval....I wish the glitz showed up better on the picture than it does. The pretty flowered paper has glitter on it too....but isn't photographing well either.

.....and here is a closer looksey at the image.

Stamps: Magnolia
Paper: SU, Basic Creations and Bo Bunny
Ink: Memento and Copics
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch, Cuttlebug and Nesties
Miscellaneous: Stickles and Rhinestones from my stash

That is it.....a quick post for today. Hopefully you will like what you see....if you do let me a comment below. Thanks for stopping by. And come back soon.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment