Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flying By With a Birthday Wish For Isaac

Hello~

I hope you all had a great Easter. We had an Easter Egg Hunt at Mom and Dad's. I, along with my hubby, daughter and niece hid them in their yard.....I guess we hid some of them too good because we couldn't find all of them. I am thinking Mom and Dad will be finding eggs when they start mowing the lawn and weeding the flower beds. Oh well Grandma and Grandpa have to have a little fun too....

This is a card I made for my cute little nephew, Isaac, who just turned 3! I used this sweet Pilot Bradley from Whipper Snapper......I added his name to the banner at the back of the plane. The image is colored with Copic markers and I added some glitter to the clouds and lacquer to the goggles. I also did some doodling around the outside of the image.


Here is a closer look at this cute little mouse flying his plane. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


This is the inside of the easel card. The "you're the best!" stamp is a dollar stamp I found at Michael's.

And finally all displayed.

Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Stampin' Up and Michael's
Ink: Memento, SU and Copics
Paper: SU-Green Galore and Pacific Point, DP from Best Creations
Tools: Loop Punch from Martha Stewart and Nestabilities
Misc: Buttons and Ribbon from my stash.

Well I sure hope you are all enjoying your spring, our March was more beautiful than we could have asked for....hopefully April will be the same. Take care and I love to read your comments.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment