Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Card Box

Hi~
I had to do this in two posts, because it wouldn't let me upload all the pictures in one. There may be a way around this but.....I am not a computer whiz.

Any how this is a card/gift box I made for a friends birthday. I came up with this idea and no I didn't write down the dimensions or have instructions....sorry. But let me say it was quite a challenge. Sometimes we need to do that....helps keep the brain strong! LOL


This is the front of the box. I used this adorable Stampavie stamp. I just love this one and can't wait to use it again. I colored this little guy (or girl) with my copics and did some highlights with Gellyroll pens and then finished it with a kick of sparkle with Stickles. I then used my Big Scalloped Square Nestie to cut it out and put some more Stickles around the image.
...here is a close up of the image. Oh and how fun this was to color!!

Make sure to look at the following post for more about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment