Thursday, June 10, 2010

Double Challenge

Hi Everyone~

A short but sweet posting for you today. I made this card for two challenges the one over at "Friday Sketchers" and also "Just Magnolia" and need to get it posted or I will miss the challenges.


I used this cute little Tilda......colored her up with my Copics, cut her out with my Nestabilities and then sponged a little ink before removing the die and finally added some stickles around the image. I made the outer lacey mat by first using the scalloped circle and then punching with one of my Martha corner punches......because the challenge over at Magnolia was lace!!

here she is......and I noticed that this poor little Tilda put her shoes on the wrong feet when she got dressed this morning!! Oh well maybe she is just learning!!!!

And yep I made another easel card.....I just love them!! I put some little Martha butterflies on the image and the greeting to keep the little butterfly Tilda is holding company!!!

....and here is the inside greeting....I did a little piercing to the scalloped oval to hopefully add some more laceyness.......hmmm is that a word?........guess it is now.


Stamps: Magnolia and SU
Ink: Memento, Copics and SU
Paper: Best Creations Inc., Boxer Scrapbookers and Stampin' Up Melon Mambo
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nesties and Martha Stewart punches
Embellishments: Stickles, Rhinestones and Flower Ribbon from my stash

Well off I am.....have a lovely evening and let me a comment if you would like....I would like it if you did!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. a fabulous card Lisa, great colours and pretty details.. lol @ Tilda with her shoes on the wrong feet.. well spotted.. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, beautiful image and fab papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete