Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Here Comes Maribelle The Easter...Cow??

Hello~

Tonight I am posting one of my shoebox card projects I shared last Tuesday with my friends. For those of you that don't know what a shoebox card is......we bring a card to share and in the 'shoebox' we have all supplies needed to make the card including paper cut to size along with the sample and we take turns taking the boxes to our work spot and make the project in the box. It's just that simple. There are 5 of us in the group and we each bring 2 cards to do.....so we go home with 10 different cards (including the 2 we brought). And we just enjoy catching up and spending time with good company...and yep...lunch together too!!!


I had gotten this Bunny Ears punch from Martha Stewart and started out looking for the perfect little girl or boy to use these on when I came across this little Maribelle cow from High Hopes. I then was going to do Maribelle up like a true Holstein...black and white....but I then found this ribbon in my stash.....so she became brown and white.

This is just a closer look at Maribelle....
and a closer looksy at her cute little 'bunny ears'!
Stamps: High Hopes and Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento, Copics, Stampin' Up
Paper: SU and Bazzill
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities and Punches from MS
Embellishments: Buttons and Ribbon from my stash
Well.... thanks for stopping by to look at Maribelle the Easter Cow!
I hope you all have a great day and I really appreciate the comments!
xxxxx
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. awww, Lisa, this is soooooooooo cute!!! Love it! and what a great use of that fence punch :)

    ReplyDelete