Thursday, March 11, 2010

Basket Full Of Easter Joy

Hello Everyone~
It is a dreary foggy day here......I liked the weather much better last week when Mr. Sunshine was out all day. It sounds like we may not see his shining face until next week. Sounds like goo weather to stamp!!
This is another card I made for one of our shoebox gatherings. I used this adorable stamp from Whipper Snapper. The image is colored with copics and cut out with Nestabilities....I then did a little doodling around the circle and added some stickles. The plaid paper is from Paper Pizzazz.

The sentiment is from The Angel Company...I got this set ages ago, but they are perfect for adding to tags and such.


Here is a look at the image...still can't see the stickles....but trust me they are there.

And finally the inside, this sentiment is from Whipper Snapper as well.
Stamps: Whipper Snapper and TAC
Inks: Memento, Copics and Lavender Lace and Certainly Celery from Stampin' Up
Paper: Bazzill, SU and Paper Pizzazz
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, SU Scallop Border Punch and Circle Punches
Embellishments: Flowers and Buttons from my stash
Have a Happy Day and Thank You for stopping for a looksy!
xxxxx
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment