Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finally a card!

Hi All~
Whew...it has been a while. Last week was a blur....we celebrated my in-laws 50th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday and we were all busy with preparations for that.......we had a lovely time and it was great seeing so many people we don't get to see often.

This a little card I made using one of my new Sarah Kay stamps from Stampavie. Ooooo isn't she just adorable? They are all so darn cute! I used my Copics to color her in and added some Stardust Stickles. I then cut the image out with my Octagonal Nesties and did a little faux stitching around the outside. I LOVE this paper....it is from My Mind's Eye.....the cardstock is from SU and Bazzill. I embossed the strip of Taken with Teal in my Cuttlebug and added a lacey punched border. The sentiment is from SU........

....here is a closer look at this little sweetie! The flowers were made using a SU punch and the swirl is an EK Success punch.....added a few little pearls and that is it.

Stamps: Stampavie and Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento, SU and Copics
Paper: MME, SU and Bazzill
Tools: Nestabilities, SU, MS and EKS punches
Embellies: Ribbon from SU and pearls and clip from stash


I just had to share this picture of the rainbow that was over our farm on Sunday evening with all of you.........it was a full rainbow and just so vivid and beautiful (too bad the camera can't capture it's true beauty!).
That is it for today....hopefully I will get another post in soon. {fingers crossed}! I hope you are all having a wonderful day and hope you will stop back again soon. As always I love reading your comments!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment